Dr. Marie Holliday and Team Let It Shine Dental are ready to welcome you back!
To our family of fine patients,
We are in challenging times in our country and the world. During this period
since our “Shelter in Place”, we are sure that many have been touched by the devastation of this pandemic. Because the Governor has lifted his ordinance, we are now able to resume your continued care with modifications and limitations. Your safety and the safety of my team are of the utmost importance to me. We are diligently following all precautions as recommended by the Center for Disease Control(CDC), American Dental Association,and Texas State Board of Dental Examiners. I want you to know what to expect and the changes we have made to make the environment safe for us all.
Longer appointments for all procedures will be made to minimize /eliminate overlapping with either the doctor or the hygienist.
● If you are sick or a family member has a fever please reschedule
your appointment and STAY AT HOME!
● Please come alone for your appointments to the office or have the
person wait in the car or enjoy our downtown.
● Please wear a mask or face covering when entering the office or we
will dispense one to you.
● Please call the office after parking and we can notify you when you should
come, in order for you be escorted to the treatment area after your
temperature is taken to verify it is within normal range.
● A prescreening wellness form will be emailed or texted to you for
electronic submission 24hours prior to your appointment.
● All patients are required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and to
wash their hands prior to leaving the treatment area.
● Our prerinse has changed to hydrogen peroxide as recommended by
Garage 3: visit Sundancesquare.com/parking
Meter parking: FW PARK app available now | City of Fort Worth, Texas Office increased sanitization, social distancing, and disinfection!
● New reception area chairs are disinfected after each patient in the
● All magazines or paper items have been removed because of inability to
● Additional medical grade air purifiers are present throughout the office
and treatment area with HEPA technology
● Seating has been distanced in the waiting area with seating outside the
waiting area also if needed.
● Temperatures are logged of team members upon arrival.
● Team in treatment area are equipped with PPE(Personal Protective
Equipment) consisting of masks, surgical gowns, goggles, gloves and head
● Front office personnel are wearing masks at all times when greeting and
dismissing patients and within 6 feet of you.
We look forward to continuing to provide you with exceptional oral health care while maintaining your safety and my team’s safety. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are here to serve you!
817.8771872 or [email protected]
Marie “Doc” Holliday, DMD
Let It Shine Dental Team